As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Making Progress

See those fabulous red words just beneath my header? Those are a big clue to the kind of information I'll be posting - starting next week. Psssst ... they are actually hyperlinks that will take you to my posts based on the label I give each one. So if you get to my site and only want to read about Music, just click that word and it will take you to all my posts about, you guessed it, Music! I have officially gone over to the "dark side" ... I am digging into html coding ... bawaahaaa!

I am a bit giddy ... mainly because it's almost midnight and lack of sleep is making me slap-happy ... reminds me of my days of sleepovers ... ummmm, time for bed!

1 comment:

Laura and Kelly Allen said...

This is so great! I can't wait to see what you post.