As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hasbro Rebate at Toys R Us

File this one under crazy. fabulous rebate!  I just heard about this on my mom's group message board - thanks, Shelly, and thought you'd appreciate the heads-up.

Hasbro and Toys R Us has teamed up to offer classic board games (like Memory, Candy Land, Cooties, Chutes and Ladders) at a HUGE (and dare I say, exciting) discount!

Most of the preschool games cost about $3.99 plus you get a $2.00 rebate on each game.  Are you doing the math?  That's about $1.99 per game, right?

It gets better ... no way, you say?!  Way ...

In addition, Toys R Us is offering a $10 gift card for purchases over $25.00.

Yep, you can buy 6 or 7 games (give them as gifts, donate to a toy drive, play them yourself), get the rebate and the gift card, and end up spending less than a dollar per game!
Here's the link to the official rebate information.

---------------------------------------------
File this under side note :)  There's also been a mass "recall" of Baby Einstein DVDs and books.  This has been out there for a while, but I mentioned it to someone yesterday who didn't know about it ... so just in case, here's the story.

Oh, and Maclaren is doing a massive stroller recall, too - something about fingertip amputations - yikes!  Here's that story.

1 comment:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

That is AWESOME!!! I love the toy drive idea :) Thanks