As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Monday, May 3, 2010

RECALL of Kids' Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec, Benadryl

Emmett's mommy - over at Rocky Mountain Big Boy - sent me an email yesterday, and I was a little shocked to read about a current massive recall of Kids' Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec, Benadryl.  According to children.webmd.com,  43 liquid child/infant products are being recalled by Johnson and Johnson's McNeil Division.

Thankfully, there have been no reported injuries or deaths related to the recall and the chance of such an incident is being called "remote," however parents are being warned NOT to use these products.  A refund will be available - but those details have not been released yet.


A complete list of the recalled medications can be found HERE.
There's also a form for refund/replacement HERE.

Take a minute today to check your medicine cabinet!

No comments: