As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Accidents Happen: Emergency Consent Form

No matter what kind of Accident Happens to your toddler, it's important that his/her caregivers know essential information and have your official permission to seek appropriate treatment.

The best way to have those things all in one place and in the hands of the caregiver ...
an Emergency Consent Form.

This is one that was passed along from a friend. I tweaked it a little. This is what I use for my toddler. I found it especially helpful when hubby and I went out of the country - for our 10th anniversary - and Grammy came to stay with NHV.

The form can be downloaded as a Word document. Save it to your computer, edit it with your information and print it out. Or just print and hand-write the information.

Hope you find this useful!