As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Comment-Palooza

I am just reposting this as a reminder that we are halfway through the month of August! Comment-Palooza continues and there's still a fun prize to be won ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July was a record-breaking month. We had record-breaking temperatures here in the NW. And I wrote 52 posts (between two blogs) in one month; btw: that's a personal record, I don't claim to hold the blog-world record or anything crazy like that!

Anyway, now that July is behind us and we're cruisin' right on into August, I've got a little contest (aka palooza 'cause I love that word) for you ... woo hoo!

It's simple ...
It's driven by my need for comments ...
It's motivation for you and for me ...
It'll be fun, I promise!

  • Just leave me a comment (starting August 2 at 4:00 pm PST) - on any post, old or new - and you'll be entered into a random drawing (@ random.org) to win ... a prize (in the form of a gift card)!
  • Each comment earns you an entry. The more times you comment, the more chances you have to win ... and ChitownMomma is sure to be tough competition :)
  • Add yourself as a Follower to earn an additional 3 entries. To the 13 of you who are already Following, you've got your 3 entries :)
  • Add me to your blogroll - and tell me about it - to earn another 3 entries.
  • Tell your friends - at least 3 of them - about my blogs via email (include me: dverhoff (at) gmail.com) to earn another 3 entries.

Come on, Show Me the Comments!
Let's make August a Comment-making, Record-breaking Month!

No comments: