I searched high and low for interactive websites for toddlers that reinforce or provide practice with Parts of the Body. I didn't find a lot of options, but the one site I did find, I really like. While my toddler is no where near ready to mouse around a website, this is an activity we did together - she pointed and I moused.
Features I love:
- Starfall is a website that makes learning to read fun - how can you beat that?
- The visual image of the girl/boy is very clear and cute.
- The auditory feedback is really great. Natalie enjoyed the tune so much she danced right along.
- As a teacher, I really appreciate the visual cubes meant for each word/letter.
- I like having the opportunity to share a computer-based activity with my toddler :)