As moms (and dads), we are suppose to have ALL the answers, right?! The big ones like the hows and whys. And the more mundane wheres - like my shoes? I tell ya, Alex Trebek's got nothing on the moms of the world!
It's a good thing we have each other to rely on. To share what works and what doesn't. To suggest a new approach. To tell about the latest and greatest and the oldies-but-goodies. To speak from experience. To learn from mistakes. To impart wisdom. To provide ah-ha moments :)
Allow me to pose a few toddler-related QUESTIONS for you to ponder. If you have some insight, please leave a comment ... start a dialogue ... let's build up our arsenal of ANSWERS.
1. How do you clean up your toddler after a meal?
I've tried using baby wipes but that just seemed wasteful. Mostly, I've been using infant wash clothes - a new one each day - that I wet with warm water and a little soap, wipe face and then hands, rinse it and hang it to dry by the sink. But I wonder if that's really "clean."
2. How many pairs of shoes does your toddler have at any one time (seasonally)?
This summer NHV had three pair: white sandals to wear with dresses, bright pink Crocs meant as pool shoes but she wore them all the time, and sneakers. I am gearing up for fall and wondering how many pairs of shoes she'll need. Perhaps this is more of a girl thing than a boy thing? I am seeing so many cute options ... sneakers, Mary Janes, boots, ... but I want to be rational because they outgrow those darn things so quickly!
- Nothing too deep ... just looking for insight and input ... let me know your thoughts :)
- If you have a question you'd like featured on a future Question of the Day post, please email me.
- Also, I will have a great Accidents Happen post for you on Wednesday - just need another day to finalize it :)