As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where'd I go?

Sorry about the lack of posts here on ToddlerBrain. It seems to quote myself, "life has gotten in the way."


It's been one heck of a month including a trip to the hospital for pre-term labor and many, many doctor appointments and ultrasounds. On top of that we've had two fabulous out-of-town guests staying with us ... much needed and appreciated visits!


Yes, it's been busy here in BrainLand.


But I promise to be back soon ... with all kinds of useful and delightful information for you and your toddlers!

1 comment:

EmmaLouWho said...

So sorry to hear about the PT labor! I hope all goes smoothly here on out. I'll put you on our prayer list.
(BTW, this is Emily from the Issy Mom's Group.)