As a mom (and teacher), I strive everyday to engage, nurture, and expand the mind of my little one.
Here you will find the books, music, and activities most useful to me in my endeavors.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We have a winner ...

... or two.
Just found out that Kevin Skynner, the chicken catcher, won this season of America's Got Talent - a show I've been following (and crying through) all season.

And, more importantly, a dear friend and loyal commenter, Deann, won the What the Heck? Giveaway here at ToddlerBrain!

Other than winning, I don't think these two have anything in common ... well, Deann does make a delicious chicken and noodle soup :) She also happens to be an awesome mom, a supportive friend, and a talented photographer. Check out her blog here and her photography site here.

Anyway, here's the screen shot evidence of the judges' random.org decision.




Just in time for baby number 2 - brushing up on all that newborn stuff while continuing to navigate the toddler waters - Deann has won a year's subscription to Parents magazine.

Thank you to my awesome commenters who racked up a totaly of 50 comments in about a week. I truly appreciate the support as I enjoy the outlet of writing and figure out where this blog thing is taking me :)

No comments: